About My Business

My photo
81 Oxford Street, LONDON W1D 2EU, United Kingdom
www.facebook.com/FanExchange

Sunday 18 July 2010

How I got 500 Twitter followers in a week FREE


I put some ideas to the test and gathered almost 500 followers on Twitter in a week for FREE



Twitter is one of the most powerful social marketing tools available today.


If you have a business, either online or offline, having setting up a Twitter account is a must.


The truth is that unless you are of celebrity status with millions of people just waiting to follow your next fart, you need to get followers to listen to you.


There are a plethora of tools out there that will get you followers, and most of them come with monetary cost.


I have come across three tools that are totally free and have helped me to get lots of followers.
Those three tools are Google Alerts, Twitter feed and Social Oomph.


Google Alerts


To set up feeds to send out from your Twitter account that people will want to read think about the keywords you choose carefully because the more popular the articles that Google Alerts finds for you, the more people that will like what you have to say and want to follow you.


Twitter feed


Tie the alerts that you just created to your Twitter account.


You can set up lots of different feeds and have them posted at different intervals during the day.


Social Oomph


This site can set up an auto responder to welcome all your new followers with a special welcome message.


The last idea is that I have two Twitter accounts. This allows me to target people with different subject matter that is relevant to my business.


I hope this helps and keep Tweeting!!



No comments:

Post a Comment